A high-quality Spidy’s pandero. The pandero is handmade by Spidy. It is 10″ size and it has inner (hidden) bells.
This is a genuine, one of a kind light-weight pandero (tambourine) that was entirely handcrafted from strong wood with African goat skin rawhide stretched across and glued to the body of the pandero. We leave the pandero top natural so it can breathe. This also gives the pandero a real authentic sound! It really sounds like it is handmade!
The bells are placed inside the pandero in an exclusive and unique design. If you look at Spidy’s pandero from the side, you can’t see the bells at all. It looks like it is just rounded wood and the goatskin.
The top has been handled so that the goatskin can be stretched and dried to produce the best tones. It should be played with hands.
Each piece is unique and hand-made. This means the sound of each instrument has slight differences from one to the other. But nevertheless, all of them looks and sounds beautiful!
Top of the pandero size:
Pandero with a clear varnished finish.
The default and the recommended color is Cherry (red). But if you want a different color please mention it in the note when placing your order. The optional colors are:
- Pine – bright
- Cherry – red
- Venga – black
- We are not responsible for any tax payment you need to pay in your country when receiving the product. Please check it before buying.
- WARNING: Non-contractual photos. Every manufactured instrument is unique! However, we guarantee you an impeccable quality with a visual aspect as close as possible to the pictures.
- The pandero body is somewhat fragile. So please keep it safe and don’t drop them or drop anything on top of them.
- To ensure good tension of the goatskin please keep the pandero in a case or a bag that can keep it away from humidity and cold.
- If you need to stretch the goatskin more, just heat it with a hairdryer for several minutes.