NEW & EXCLUSIVE to www.spidyplace.com! High quality hand-made amplified cabaça with a built-in tuner.
The berimbau is a single-string percussion instrument, a musical bow. The berimbau (the soul of capoeira) leads the capoeiristas movement in the roda. The faster it is playing the faster the capoeiristas are moving in the game.
But Here comes the big innovation!
We took a real & natural cabaça and made it an amplified cabaça. But not only that, we have planted a tuner in the outside of the cabaça. So now it makes the tuning an easy task.
Now you can attach one of our special amplified cabaças on your own verga, connect it to a sound system, and let everyone surrounding you be amazed and hear your berimbau on the loudspeakers. Or you can just connect it to headphones, and enjoy it yourself.
Our amplified cabaça with tuner uses one pickup to convert the vibration of the sound in the cabaça into electrical signals. These signals are sent through the cable which connects to the output jack. And in addition, the tuner is equipped with a volume, bass and treble control knobs.
Each piece is unique and hand-made. This means the sound of each piece has slight differences from one instrument to another. But nevertheless, all of them looks and sounds beautiful!
It’s really that easy! Just connect your amplified cabaça to the sound system, tune it to hear the sound you want, and play it as a regular berimbau!
There are 3 different sizes for the cabaça but the tuner can be planted only in Médio or Gunga sizes:
- Gunga: lowest tone
- Médio: medium tone
What do you get in the package?
- An amplified cabaça with a built-in tuner.
- No wires are included in the package.
- We are not responsible for any tax payment you need to pay in your country when receiving the product, so please check it before buying.
- WARNING: Non-contractual photos. Every manufactured instrument is unique! However, we guarantee you an impeccable quality with a visual aspect as close as possible to the pictures.
- The cabaça is fragile. So Please make sure to keep it safe and don’t drop it or drop something on it.