Privacy & Security Policy
1. All the data posted in our registration form is transmitted in secure mode (SSL – Secure Socket Layer) where all the information is encrypted and only our server can interpret them.
2. The information of your registry will be encrypted with a 128-bit heavy key and stored in a way where no person, except the qualified employees of WWW.SPIDYPLACE.COM has access.
3. Your password is important to keep your data in absolute secrecy. Therefore, do not give it to others, thus avoiding inconvenience in the future. No employee of WWW.SPIDYPLACE.COM has access to read the passwords of registered users.
4. We will not disclose to third parties your registration data such as name, phone, email, etc. in order to keep your privacy to the maximum.
5. We will use, with your previous authorization, your e-mail address to inform you about news, launches and promotions of WWW.SPIDYPLACE.COM.
6. You can always manage your registration information by clicking the top menu in the “Your account” option. In this section you can update your registration data, change your password and closely monitor the history of your purchases in our store.
7. Your credit card number is NOT stored on our servers. Credit card transactions are made directly with www.paypal.com, ensuring you are completely secure in your purchases.
WWW.SPIDYPLACE.COM guarantees that the data transferred between the site and internal systems of the store are of unique use and exclusive for the processing of the requests and contact with the client, the information is treated in a CONFIDENTIAL way, we do not commercialize or we pass on to third parties under no hypothesis.
We are committed to maintaining your privacy throughout the browsing process. To mark our transparency, we open this space to clarify our conduct in the face of the personal data that you have confided to us. It is worth remembering that your personal data are registered in an automated way, dispensing with human manipulation.
Should you still have any doubts, do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service Center at 55-11-2607.0050 or by e-mail: SAC@rabodearraia.com.br
All transactions in WWW.SPIDYPLACE.COM are protected by security software on www.PayPal.com that makes it impossible for other people to have access to sensitive data such as Credit cards number, passwords and so on. The use of www.PayPal.com helps to protect your information from security threats. You disclose your billing data only to www.PayPal.com. We have no access to it, either. The assurance, security and confidentiality of your request and your personal information are priorities for us.